This Policy sets out how Riverstone Media, LLC ("RM", "us", or "we") collects and processes information about you when you visit our corporate website, riverstonemedia.com (the “Site”) and does not cover the use of information gathered in the course of providing services to our clients or the use of information by our retail publishers, agencies, advertisers, or service providers.
Please note that because of the changing nature of privacy laws and regulations, user needs, and our business, we may modify this Policy from time to time. Accordingly, since we want to help you clearly understand our privacy practices, we encourage you to review this Policy periodically to become aware of any changes that may have occurred. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the date above.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us through the online "Contact Us" form available on our corporate website.
By continuing to use the Site, you consent to your information being processed in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site.
When you use the Site we may gather the following information:
- Your information (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) when you provide us with your CV, request or submit a job application or request information from us. This information is only collected when you provide it and it may be used for administrative and troubleshooting purposes and in order to send you marketing materials (should you opt in to receive marketing materials from us, more information is provided on this below).
- If you provide us with information through our “Contact Us” form on the Site, we may keep a record of the information you provide, including your email address and any other personal information you provide, solely for the purposes of responding to your inquiry or providing you with relevant material and, where you have consented, with marketing communications about our products and services. We may disclose such personal information to third party marketing automation service providers solely for those purposes; those service providers are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than providing services to us.
This Site may also collect user information, such as, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Site, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction. The Site may also collect information automatically through the use of various technologies, including through "cookies," Internet tags, and navigational data (server log files) and we explain this further below.
This information may be used:
- To respond to or process your employment-related information;
- To respond to your request for more information on RM, our products or services;
- To administer the Site for internal operations including troubleshooting purposes;
- To maintain and improve the content, speed, navigation, and security of the Site
- For direct marketing purposes to provide updates; newsletters; events; or other communications that we think may interest you. You will only receive an e-mail from us for information you have requested, or as confirmation of information that you submitted (i.e. by way of a contact form). Where required by law, your prior consent will be obtained before sending direct marketing. In any event, you may opt-out of receiving information from RM at any time by following the unsubscribe information provided in the e-mail.
We do not match personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information. In other words, we do not link personal information (name, etc.) with visit information, such as pages visited. We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your information to countries around the world, including countries outside your country or your continent. We will, where necessary, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
If you prefer, you may set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, however you can follow your browser’s instructions to adjust your cookie settings.
Information Disclosure and Third Parties
We do not sell, license, trade or rent personal information about our users. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or change of control of RM, customer data would be considered a business asset and would be transferred. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We may also disclose personal information as required by law or to protect the safety and security of our users.
Links to Other Websites
By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us as described above. If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via e-mail. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any changes in our privacy practices that will or are likely to affect you in a material way, we will post a prominent notice on our Site to notify you of the change. In some cases, where we post the notice we will also send you an e-mail to notify you directly of these changes. By continuing to use our Site, you confirm your acceptance of the relevant changes.
Our Site is not intended for anyone under the age of thirteen (13).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
California Privacy Rights
As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, a California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes ("California customer") is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn't an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time.
Contact Us if Your Information or Preferences Change
If your personal information or your preferences change, if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us.